- Perform daily job duties including, but not limited to: CIP, malt milling, operating brew house, wort transfers, yeast pitching, fermentation monitoring, filtration, general cleaning, beer tasting
- Prepare filtered beer for packaging
- Start up and shut down of packaging operations.
- Clean and sanitize packaging equipment (bottle/keg fillers)
- Perform minor maintenance tasks to ensure a smooth work schedule
- Monitor essential facilities (i.e. steam boiler, water filters, etc.)
- Follow established procedures for cleaning & sanitizing
- Follow established procedures for safe operation of all equipment.
- Provide a safe, clean environment for brewery tourists.
- Complete OSHA required training & comply with OSHA required policies (i.e. permit required confined spaces, lockout/tagout, etc.)
- Monitor inventory of brewing/filtering supplies, etc.
- Cover other shifts when required
- Maintain communication with supervisor to ensure a safe & effective work environment
- To a limited extent, the following may be required: forklift operation, bottling line & packaging work, on & off site festival work, account visits, deliveries.
- When necessary, overtime may be required
- Desire to learn about brewing theory and technology
- Good work ethic
- Attention to detail
- In-house Forklift Certified – training will be provided
- Ability to continuously lift 40 lbs.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work flexible schedule when necessary – shift work required
- Work with integrity and work ethically
- Must be team oriented
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)